Mudd (EoC/ADK) Mudd (EoC/ADK)

Awesome..

job by two great artists, very nice work of art u got here! Liked the cool atmospheric feel in the tune, and as for the vox, great contrast between the cleans and the screams! Great job both of you!

ElfofChaos responds:

Well thank you man!

Hatespawn (no vocals yet) Hatespawn (no vocals yet)

Wtf!!???

Why is this so fucking low rated, should be at the top of the list atlest, no wait above the list!! Damn now this is my kind of style. loved everything, how it's mixed, the sound of the guitar and drums, the guitar work, everything i tell ya!! we should do some collab man, u have the exact same taste as i have. check out some of my latest if u want, but i don't have all of my best tunes here on newgrounds. But hey man keep up the good work and i'll be looking forward hearing the album!

Wahnsinn responds:

Haha glad you enjoyed it! Yeah I don't know it's not a very mainstream song I guess. Yeah I'd be down to maybe collab somehow someway in the future :)

Inkarnit - Meet Your Maker Inkarnit - Meet Your Maker

Damn man!

now this is just what i want to hear! mosh all the way trough! awesome job! i'll check your myspace right away that for sure! c ya

Magnum-Metaljonus Magnum-Metaljonus

Yea man!

I've been waiting for the full version for ages man, haha! haven't checked ur profil in a while so i've kinda missed it, but what the heck. i've heard it now and it sounds so damn good! great job man, just wished i had ur speed in my fingers! i'm going to take them away from ya one day.. nah just kidding,haha! c ya around

They Want Your Flesh (Metal) They Want Your Flesh (Metal)

Sick dude!

I loved everything in it! the fast beats ,the riffs, the shred, everything i tell ya!!! great job man! cheers mate!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers and beers!

Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk) Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)

Damn!!

Now this is truly one of my here on newgrounds! I bow down to u both BMI and ADK, cause this is one heavy tune u got here and i like it, ALOT! awesome fellas,just awesome! \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

ThANKXS man! Glad you fav'd this shit too!! Hurry up with new stuff yourself!

Systematic Meltdown Systematic Meltdown

Now here's something heavy

Cant remember when i last wrote a review, but I defenitely had to do it now!! Really tasty tune u got here! I specially liked the drumsound,what program do u use? The guitarwork was mean as hell and the sound too,only thing bothering me was that the guitar sounded a little "behind" the drums, but thats just my opinion. Keep up the good work man!!

AngelsDontKill responds:

Wow, thanks! I used Acoustica Beatcraft, however I used all of my own samples. The reason the drums and guitar may have been off is because I used several tempo changes in Beatcraft, and when I exported the song, parts were off. That's why I made some of the sample play reversed to make it sound less messed up and more electronic. Thanks for the review, Metalized, your music is amazing!

†Demonic Signs† †Demonic Signs†

Whaaaat!!!????

Best track ever???? that's creepy man!!! \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I know man, Kudos to you, bro!! hahaha. You write some wicked shit!!!\m/

Drowning In Reality Drowning In Reality

\m/

great tune man!! here's an advise; don't stop makin' metal-tunes!! cause this is awesome!! seriously man,great job!! \m/ keep (your) metal alive! hehe...

Thanks for your vote, Metalized! You voted 5 for Drowning In Reality, raising its score from 0.00 to 5.00.

Hvem kan... Hvem kan...

Yeah!!

Vem kan segla förutan vind i heavy form \m/ kan hända den heter något annat men i finland kallar vi den så...skitsamma!! faan så bra låter d iaf,gillar denhär versionen bättre än orginalet!!

Thanks for your vote, Metalized! You voted 5 for Hvem kan..., raising its score from 4.50 to 4.67.

Mrbungl3 responds:

ja! det er noe slikt den heter i norge også! Takk skal du ha:p